2006/11/18

“FAMOUS QUOTATIONS FROM THE BUSH FAMILY TREE”

Ancestral Bush Pithiness

Teddy Roosevelt Bush - Speak clumsily and act like a big dick.

F. D. R. Bush - The only thing you have to fear is me.

William Clinton Bush - It depends on what I say the definition of torture is.

Tricky Dick Bush - I am not a crook, but all my campaign contributors are.

Harry S. Bush - After the buck stops here, I give it to my rich friends.

Dwight D. Bush - I am the military/industrial complex.

Thomas Jefferson Bush - I am endowed by the Creator with certain unalienable rights and among these are the right to rule as I please and the pursuit of your money.

Dan Q. Bush - Potatoe, Tomatoe. It’s all Greek to me

John Paul Bush - I have not yet begun to lose the fight.

Patrick Henry Bush - I regret that I have only the lives of several thousand soldiers to give for my ego.

Brownie Bush - I’m doing a heckofa job.

Ben Franklin Bush - Early to bed. Early to lie. It makes a man healthy and wealthy if not wise.

Herbert Hoover Bush - 9/29! 9/29! What coming depression?

Winston C. Bush - Never have some many been forced to give so much to so few.

Marie Antoinette Bush - Let them eat dirt.

Noah Bush - What rising sea levels?

Groucho Bush - A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five to explain it to me.

George Custer Bush - Don’t worry. Those Injuns’ll be greeting us with open arms.

Thomas Dewey Bush - Dam the environment. Full speed ahead with global warming.

Henry Ford Bush - You can vote any color you want as long as it's red.

Ronald R. Bush - People don't start wars, I do.

J. F. K. Bush - Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what it can do for me.

Abraham L. Bush - You can fool some of the people some of the time. You can fool me all the time. No wait, I meant something else.

No comments: